- I'm thankful for Barbie Car Pink nail polish.
- I'm thankful for a refreshing evening with my Wonder Girls last week.
- I'm thankful Erin and Ashleigh were okay just letting me play DJ rather than paint much.
- I'm thankful blue paint washes off hands ... and shins.
- I'm thankful Erika came in town this weekend, for all the laughter shared and memories made and humbling truths spoken as only the dearest of friends can.
- I'm thankful for friends who'll pretend to be family for me when I have the urge to make Sunday dinner.
- I'm thankful God is bold, persistent, and unyielding as he makes Himself known in the middle of my ordinary life.
- I'm thankful for new journals full of blank pages waiting to be filled.
- I'm thankful for new babies, filling arms and hearts and families with with delight and promise.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
O, Be Joyful!
It's finally a Thankful Tuesday, and I'm not overcoming some grumpy mood or sad life disappointment. Thankfulness is not a sacrificial offering today. I'm just genuinely rejoicing in daily graces this week.
Posted by Kristen at 3:17 PM